Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Pentatonix Christmas

   
 The Pentatonix are a great accapella group that started in 2011 and originated in Texas. I chose to do a blog post on this song because it shows the kind of Christmas that I have almost every year. I am catholic and on Christmas we celebrate the birth of Jesus and that's what this song is all about. This song talks about Jesus’s birth and how they're telling Mary, Jesus’s mother, all the miracles that her son is going to accomplish.
    I think that Pentatonix did absolutely amazing singing this song and if I had to grade them I would them a 10 out of 10. I love how they sung the whole song in that cave and with candles in their hands that definitely give off a holiday spirit.
I'm always surprised when I hear them sing because they create such a great strong sound even though they're a small group and they also have emotional expressions every time they sing. Overall I love this song so much and I hope others enjoy it too. Click Here to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment