Thursday, October 13, 2016

Study rap

I love rap music of all kinds. Fast paced, mellow, old school and even some occasional trap (quite rare being that most of modern hip hop is trap... and sucks in my opinion). I decided to do some digging around Spotify being that they have playlists for every activity, mood and even occasion. Being that I always listen to music while doing homework I decided to look for songs and albums that were not to intense and had nice mellow beats. After some listening I found that the Spotify playlist  "Mellow bars" was exactly what I was looking for. It Has over 70 songs ranging from Mac Millers Divine feminine, full of , mellow consistent beats to Kid Kudis Man on the moon, that has tons of strong quick beats combined with chilled out soft lyrics. You can't go wrong with this playlist that features some of the rap games most talented like Kendrick Lamar, , Kid Kudi, Wale, Travi$ Scott and many more. You don't just have to listen to it while studying, it's great for anything, from just chillin out to playing sports. I highly recommend it 👌. I'm actually listening to it as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment