Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5 and My Way by Calvin Harris | Alex Aiono Mashup ft Conor Maynard

I'm subscribed to Alex Aiono on YouTube.  He does covers of songs and sometimes posts his original work.  He recently collaborated with another YouTuber who does the same sort of stuff that he does.  I was listening to their collaboration and noticed how well their voices worked together.  Especially when the sung in unison, you could really hear the compatibility in their voices.  I find it very interesting and intriguing how voices just seem to click with each other.  Also how when voices are rearranged (how Ms. Hughes moves us around in class to get a perfect sound) they seem to just click.  The balance between voices is amazing sometimes.  I don't know exactly how this works, maybe Ms. Hughes can find something and show us in the beginning of class sometime.

If you want to watch the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment