Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Alessia Cara- she's cool

Alessia Cara is a Canadian singer- songwriter and is one of my favorite artists. She writes song that the everyday girl can relate to, song that talk about boys, to talking about drugs and alcohol at parties. Cara’s songs allow for her audience to relate to her and not see her as a famous star but as a regular nineteen years old girl. Her songs are also really catchy, and makes you want to dance, at least that what I feel like when I listen to her songs. Her songs to me are really meaningful and don’t just talk about falling in love all the time. They have meaning full lyrics and as I said before, they are relatable. She is a new and upcoming singer and is very talented, I would defiantly recommend checking her out. “Here” is a really good song and has an awesome meaning about going to parities and getting drunk and high, so check her and I hope y’all like her.

1 comment:

  1. While I can't claim to be a fan of Alessia Clara. I have heard the song "Here" which Shamaine mentioned. And I have to say that for me, Alessia's clear and lilting voice is a big part of what makes the song so good. In addition, a remixer whom I am a big fan of, Lucian, has made a really good (if a bit basic) remix of that song.
    Link to the remix: https://soundcloud.com/alljehzus/alessia-cara-here-lucian-remix

    ReplyDelete