Wednesday, November 18, 2015

 I have a lot of favorite childhood musicians that I still listen to, but I decided to do my blog post on a group called "Sea Wolf". They have been one of my favorite bands since I was little because. I think that's because of how calming their music can be. I especially think of Sea Wolf when I'm driving home from somewhere far away because when I was younger, I would lay down in the backseat and listen to them on the way to or back from a long drive. "Leaves In The River" was my favorite song to fall asleep to because it starts off with the sound of rain before anyone starts singing (it's not as hippie as it sounds) and the singer, Alex Brown Church has a really relaxing voice. Besides sleeping, listening to their music helped me to focus on things like homework, especially in seventh grade when I was new to the work. Some of their songs can actually be pretty upbeat or more dramatic so I listen to those if I'm doing something that needs more energy than sleeping.
  Heres the link to the rain song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTosJpIk_g

No comments:

Post a Comment