Sunday, October 4, 2015

Three Little Maids on Television

The other day I was letting my sister know the songs we would be doing at the concert this week and when the title of the song "Three Little Maids" came up, she immediately sprung up and asked me where she'd heard it before. We did a Google Search and it turns out the song had appeared on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody on Disney Channel when we were kids. I thought it might be fun to share that video with all of you.
It's not a very musically-focused video, but it is quite funny and might strike a chord with some of you, if you remember the show from when most of us were still children. I think it won't be quite as hard to manage some smiles and giggles thinking about this video during the performance this week.
Video here [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment