Saturday, October 3, 2015

http://youtu.be/1hQVZXEOAAE

I chose the song " Call of The Flowers" because it's one of my favorite songs that we sing in Bella voce and I really liked this video because it has all these Woman singing all these parts ( soprano and alto) this I like because they projected more and the words in French are clearly heard, which makes a good performance because the words are always important in a song. I liked how they were dressed in all formal black, which is how we are going to be dressed in our performance. I noticed the some of the woman had good posture which is important so you can sing loud and clearly and beautifully. What I liked most of all is how it all sounds so beautiful and how the harmony is just right, which I think is what makes the performance complete. Most of all I'm excited to sing this song in our choir performance and hope we can reach that beautiful perfection of that harmony. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I think this song is so beautiful and it is also fun to sing too. I loved how well the voices combined and matched to make the song. I also love how all their clothes matches and they all are wearing dresses. I also think (as well as in my post) that the conductor should not be in front of the piano cause I can’t see there faces, now there’s going to be one sad parent who can’t see her child because of a huge piano and because the conductor is in front of them. I also love how the song is French, which is a Romance language, and that makes it even more fun than it is.The way they energize their voice makes it so beautiful. In many ways the conductor helps the voices because when her hand rizes the voices become louder, as she brings her hands down the voices become softer and more piano. I also think it would look better if they memorized it instead of having folders to look at. Over all the faults it was still a beautiful song to listen to! I can’t wait to sing it at the concert! Yay!

    ReplyDelete