Sunday, October 4, 2015

Call of the Flowers
One of my favorite songs that Bella Voce sings is "Call of the Flowers". In this video of "Call of the Flowers" the music is Low so you have turn the volume up. Anyways I like this video because it shows the woman standing up straight and projecting their voices to make it sound very beautiful. They also wear the same colors (black, white and plain black) and they all wear dresses to make the Performance entire. Likewise, the back of the ramps are white so you can see the gorgeous dresses and faces. Something that despite about this video is the conductor is right infront of the piano and the piano is in front of the people singing. I despise that because I can't see the fabulous people behind the piano singing. The words in the song are French ,which is a Romance language, so it makes the song more heartful and more emotional to sing. This is one of my Favorite songs because it's very pretty and the easiest song to sing for me because I have a French background and I speak a little french too. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do (for all of the not Bella Voce’s cause you’ve probably never heard it before).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7vHDkTksFM

No comments:

Post a Comment