Thursday, May 5, 2016

Who Doesn't Like a Musical?



Musicals have always been my favorite thing in the world, I just couldn't be the same without them. Musicals have taught me to be expressive, optimistic, and creative. Musicals (as we know them now) have been around since the 19th century. Musicals are a combination of acting, singing and dancing. My favorite musicals of all are Rent, Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, Hairspray, Grease, Little Shop of horrors, and Cats. I personally feel that musicals can brighten someone's day with all the music and creativity. I also believe that musicals can bring people together, right now I’m currently in a musical production of cats and I’ve made friends that I never would believe that I could have made without being in the production I’m currently in. I hope that in my future I will be able to participate in many musicals and be able to show other people how amazing and wonderful musicals can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment