Friday, May 20, 2016

Lemonade: Beyonce's Legacy

        Beyonce dropped an album very casually on April 23rd. Unfortunately, her new album is only on Tidal, a music app created by her husband, so I have only been able to listen to small amounts of each song.  But from what I have listened to, IT IS ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING.  She has put so much emotion behind each song and if you've heard it you'd know what I mean.  The emotion is so intense that at points her voice has cracked, yet she still sounds amazing!  Also, every single song on her album is COMPLETELY different.  She goes from Pop to Country to just screaming into the mic.  AND SHE HAS DONE IT SO MASTERFULLY!  And THAT, the ability to create something with so much emotion and in different genres, is TRUE TALENT!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I couldn't agree more. I have listened to this album over and over again. I really think this is one of her best albums because it really shows her wide variety of talent. She can do any style of music. I also have watched the short movie that goes along with it and it's visually spectacular. It really is beautiful. I've loved/aspired to Beyonce ever since I can remember and this album shows exactly why.

    ReplyDelete