Friday, February 19, 2016

Truly Inspiring

Recently I was going through my playlist on spotify and one album in particular stood out to me. The musical Finding Neverland. This musical is about the adventure that J. M. Barrie goes on to find his most iconic character, Peter Pan.
For me, this musical is truly inspiring and proves to me that dreams really can come true if you try hard enough and most importantly believe with all of your heart. I know this sounds really sappy but it’s true. Every song has a magical aspect that makes you believe in your biggest dreams.
This show takes you on a magical and emotional journey that is influential, magical, and full of curiosity. There is one song that inspires me in particular which is a song called “Neverland” by Zendaya. The song is all about finding your Neverland and the light at the end of the tunnel.
What inspires you?

“Neverland” Zendaya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3VPs9b_HZE

1 comment:

  1. I love the musical finding neverland. It's soooo good. I agree with you about following your dreams for this musical. Throughout the entire show each song, portrays a message to bigger picture that is trying to be expressed, to follow your dreams. I believe this is good for young kids to help them with their aspirations and motivate them to do the unexpected and take risks and this performance is set as an example for them to follow which is why its so great. It sends such a positive message and is overall very entertaining and enjoyable. I also think it opens kids imagination, through as you said the magic and curiousity that is being expressed in this musical giving them hope and showing them that they can achieve what they want. I love this musical overall and people it is a very positive, influential, fun way for people to be entertained.

    ReplyDelete