Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cool Acapella Song
I picked this song because it reminded me of our (Bella Voce) Shi’r Halaq which is like this piece but our song is not acapella and the clapping in both pieces makes me personally want to get up and dance. This that also reminded me of Africa because of the many animal sounds at the end unlike Africa where the rain and animal sounds are at the beginning. From the cool noises to the stomping on the risers this piece was beautiful, but some of the singers at the end pulled back to much to the point where you could not even hear the clapping but only the animal sounds. Also I couldn’t understand the words is in another language so that might be the problem, what I’m saying is that they could use more vowels. I loved how the sound faded in the background and then the animal sounds start as they were still clapping. All I can say is that it was AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL anD PRETTY. This song was fun and cool piece and I wish we could do it sometime for our next world music performance, Maybe?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZq27-H_uE

No comments:

Post a Comment